Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Puss and her Family, Baltimore American, 1898


 I found this lovely cutout in a convention salesroom a long time ago. 

Jill Kaar Hanson has planned a wonderful event for this year's convention in Milwaukee, with the theme of "Tell Me A Story."

Unfortunately, I have to shift to absentee souvenirs. I'll be attending a family reunion that will pay tribute to my mother, who died Dec. 20, and her sister, who passed on April 20, exactly four months apart. It's been a tough six months. 

I'll miss seeing all my friends at the convention, but I hope to catch up with many of you next year at the Pennsylvania luncheon. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this cat cutout!!! What a treasure!
    You will be sorely missed at the pd con, Linda, you are a stalwart of the paper doll family, but I understand and my heart goes out to you and your family. Tough when a generation is shrinking or ending all at once like that.

    ReplyDelete