Sunday, October 24, 2010

McLaughlin Advertising Paper Dolls


Bill McLaughlin is writing about his family's company of advertising paper dolls, and Jayne Keller tells me he's looking for a rare item that the company produced:

It's a black girl in the series where the figures (people, animals) have movement of some sort... eyes, arms, etc. He is willing to pay for the image or buy the item. It's a rare one, and has been difficult to find.
Does that sound familiar to anyone out there?
If so, you can reach Mr. McLaughlin at wfmcl(at)embarqmail(dot)com

1 comment:

  1. I think I have it. She is in a red dress with a removable shoulder cape. I know this post is 12 years old, as it is now Feb 2023, but maybe he is still looking? I was researching it to list it on ebay, and stumbled upon this article.

    ReplyDelete