Monday, August 31, 2009

Green Paper


Mary Green has a phenomenal blog with wonderful images of old paper and her own and others' art work using ephemera. Mary also takes old book covers and repurposes them for scrapbooks, photo albums and journals. I recently bought one at her etsy shop, where she also sells packets of ephemera, and CDs of rare paper items; you can also find her on eBay. Her blog has excellent links to other ephemera collectors and artists, too. Be sure to check out her freebie page, where you can download images for use in your own artwork.
greenpaper.typepad.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning me today! Next I have to start work on my paper dolls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary is such an inspiration! I came over from there and love each thing that I have seen. I must add your posts to my blog roll so I will know when you post next...tk you for the inspirations today!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete